GPSMap 276Cx: $1,099
GPSMap 276Cx + G2: $1,199
GPSMap 276Cx + TOPO AU/NZ + Auto Mount: $1,299
All-terrain GPS Navigator
The Mapping You Want
- Internal antenna with GPS and GLONASS satellite reception for tracking in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Built-in worldwide basemap and free 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- Supports Garmin TOPO maps, BlueChart® g2 HD marine charts and more
- Supports Active Weather forecasts and animated weather tracking
- Pairs with your compatible smartphone for automatic uploads, smart notifications and more
The Connected Navigator
- Almost anywhere you want to go, GPSMAP 276Cx has a compatible map to take you there.
- It comes preloaded with worldwide basemap and includes a free 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
- It also supports a variety of other mapping options such as Garmin TOPO maps, Garmin BlueChart marine charts, turn-by-turn directions on City Navigator® NT, Garmin Custom Maps, raster maps and vector maps.
In addition to GPS and GLONASS reception, GPSMAP 276Cx is ANT+® compatible for the integration of external sensors like the tempe™ ambient temperature sensor. You can even connect it to Wi-Fi® for over-the-air updates and Garmin Connect™ database syncs. Pair with your compatible mobile device¹ for additional features like LiveTrack and smart notifications.
Tough and Ready
GPSMAP 276Cx was designed for your rugged lifestyle. You'll navigate with confidence by seeing clearly on the large 5-inch sunlight-readable screen.
The navigator's flexible mounting lets you keep the device exactly where you need it.
Operate GPSMAP 276Cx with its reliable push-button controls that resist dirt, dust and grit, and best of all –– keep all your maps on hand with 8 GB of internal memory, expandable by a microSD™ card (sold separately).
More Power Options
Get peace of mind knowing that the GPSMAP 276Cx GPS navigator is going to be ready when you need it, now that there are more ways to power your device. It features in-unit charging with an included lithium-ion battery pack and even has the ability to use standard AA batteries.
Physical & Performance
Maps & Memory
- Physical dimensions 19.05 x 9.40 x 4.32 cm
- Display resolution, WxH 800 x 480 pixels
- Display type bright, sunlight readable
- Weight 450g with included lithium-ion battery pack; 415g with 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Battery rechargeable lithium-ion (included) or 3 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery life up to 16 hours (lithium-ion); up to 18 hours (AA batteries)
- Water resistant to IPX7 standard.
- Barometric altimeter
- Electronic compass tilt-compensated 3-axis
- Ability to add maps
- Built-in memory 8GB (6GB available for use)
- Accepts data cards microSD™ card (not included)
- Custom POIs
- Waypoints/favorites/locations 10,000
- Routes 250
- Track log 20,000 points, 250 saved tracks
- Automatic routing
- Custom maps compatible
- Hunt/fish calendar
- Sun and moon information
Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)