Features motorways, national and regional thoroughfares and local roads, in Eastern Africa, specifically:
- South Sudan
- Metropolitan area coverage for the cities Bujumbura, Makamba, Gitega, Nyanza, Kirundo, Muyinga and Ngozi.
- Detailed coverage for the cities of Athi River, Kiambu, Kiserian, Kitengela, Mlolongo, Ngong, Ongata Rongai, Ruiru, Thika and Turitu. Metropolitan area coverage for the cities of Mombasa, Eldoret, Nyeri, Malindi, Ukunda, Nakuru, Kisumu and Watamu.
- Road coverage for Nairobi National Park.
- Metropolitan area coverage for the cities Kigali and Huye.
- Metropolitan area coverage for North Bahr Al Ghazal, West Bahr Al Ghazal, and the Upper Nile.
- Major metropolitan area coverage includes Dar es Salaam, Zanzibar, Mbeya, Musoma, Shinyanga, Arusha, Moshi, Morogoro, Mwanza, Tanga, Dodoma, Iringa and Songea.
- Road coverage for the following parks: Mkhomazi Game Reserve, Katavi National Park, Selous Game Reserve, Mikumi National Park, Serengeti National Park, Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Ruaha National Park and Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- Major metropolitan area coverage includes Kampala, Gulu, Lira, Mukono, Jinja, Mbarara, Mbale, Masaka, Iganga, Tororo, Busia, Soroti, Wakiso, Entebbe, Njeru and Mpigi.
- Road coverage for the following parks: Aswa-Lolim Game Reserve, Bokora Game Reserve, Kidepo Valley National Park, Matheniko Game Reserve, Mt. Elgon National Park, Murchison Falls National Park, Pian-Upe Game Reserve and Queen Elizabeth National Park.